]>

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

[C'EST MOI]
living paradox. individualist with anarchistic tendencies.
eludes eminence but appreciates subtle recognition.
capricious yet dependable. clandestine and unfathomable.
cynical realist who succumbs to the occasional idealism.

[J'AIME]
music. films. feasting & drinking. team sports.
good company; family, friends and those who share similar interests.

[CRITIQUES]


Find me on MySpace and be my friend!

[MES PHOTOS]
Latest Photos

Archived Photos III
Archived Photos II

Archived Photos I


[LINK 'EM UP]
Artsy Fartsy
Alliance Francaise
Blues in Singapore
Blues Downunder
Magnetic Attraction
The jungle out there
Save An Animal!!
The Hunger Site
Blog Surfing

[LES AMIS]
Le Deja Vu
Chris' Musings
Scribbly Fi
Grace's Journal
David's Raw Stuff
Jordie's Digital Whispers
Kenny-boy
Reality Bites
Nardev's Starting Point
SK's Search for Wisdom
TY's Cynical Sarcasm
Salamander Mokkie
Living Yongzhi's Life

[RECENT UPHEAVALS]


[REPOSITORY]
August 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007


Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Plastering D'light

A brief sigh of relief that a part of the festive holidays is over. A slight bounce back to reality - not feeling as lousy that I don't seem to be getting out what people should this time of the year. You know that feeling like no one really, truly understands you? And even if they did, they are hardly ever making an effort to keep up? Well, what can I say. I'm glad that my bestest friend in the whole universe is not like that.

Only maybe because He's not human and He's about the only constant in my tumultuous life.

I say, I don't know if I can ever allow myself to get close enough to another human. I sometimes look at myself from a third person's view and what I see is this girl who's pushing everyone away almost instinctively, whenever there are telling signs that things are getting too cosy and that it's approaching danger zone or something. Or she just gets uncomfortable with the lack of distance and starts to retreat into her shell. Pretty much like how anti-socials are. Twisted, ain't it.

This lack of work is going to do some serious damage sooner or later.

Anyhow, for temporary relief, there's always some drama escapism to take the mind of things. Like how I've been slow in jumping on fad bandwagons, I've been JUST starting to follow the series, 'Prison Break'.

Whoa ho.

Talk about pain relief when you've got hottie, Wentworth Miller, on the show.






Right, we all have seen cuter guys... but this guy exudes spicy pepper!
Look at those intense eyes... !!
AND the most important thing of all... he's a smart ass! This lad graduated from PRINCETON with a degree in English Lit. Looks like someone could be quite the poet.

Mmmmm...

It's so much easier to live in virtual reality. That's part of the reason why I like sleeping so much.

[Time of Confession] 3:33 PM
0 Wisecracks for Me

_______________________________________________________________________________________

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home